Visit this page for vacancies at Aitchee Engineering Ltd
CNC Setter Operator/Manual Machinist
Aitchee Engineering Ltd are looking to employ a CNC Setter Operator/Manual Machinist in East Grinstead.
Job post listed: 04 February 2021
- CNC turning experience with Fanuc controls,
- CNC milling using Heidenhain,
- Must be able to set a CNC lathe with driven tooling and sub spindle,
- Manual turning and milling using a variety of engineering materials,
- Reading and Accurately interpreting engineering drawings and using them to set up machine and check parts.
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Fanuc & Heidenhain experience,
- Medical or Scientific Instrument machining experience desirable,
- Comfortable working to fine tolerances,
- Experience setting and operating Bridgeport 3 axis mill,
- Manufacturing of fixtures and tooling,
- Programming, setting and operating lathe,
- Operation of miscellaneous workshop equipment including vertical and horizontal; saw, pillar drill.
- 5 years minimum Practical 'hands-on’ experience working within a production environment operating and programming CNC milling machines.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literate (MS office)
- Self-motivated and organized individual that shows initiative and a willingness to learn new skills Conversational and G code programming.
- BTEC or NVQ qualification or completed an engineering apprenticeship.
- The candidate will need to be a self-motivated individual and be able to fit in to a small but effective production team.
- The ideal candidate also needs to be of a meticulous nature, agile and focused on delivering product quality.
- Salary dependant on experience,
- 39-hour week semi flexi time,
- Overtime available as required by workload at time x 1.3,
- Pension scheme,
- Death in service insurance.
Please send your CV in application to the above listed position to: johnwells@Aitchee.co.uk
Applications open from: 04 February 2021